UConnect NEO to RSU logoNEO to RSU

Transferring to RSU is a seamless process.

Although you can transfer to RSU at any time in your academic career, the smoothest transition occurs if you have earned or will earn an Associate in Arts or an Associate in Science from NEO. This milestone will also meet your general education requirements at RSU (unless it is a specific RSU requirement for you to graduate).

When can you start taking RSU classes?

You can begin taking classes at RSU while you are completing your Associate in Applied Science Degree at NEO. This is called dual enrollment, many students do this each semester. Consult an RSU academic advisor and a financial aid counselor to see how dual enrollment can work for you.