Set up your free account
24/7 Online Tutoring
Rogers State University offers 24/7 online tutoring that connects students one-to-one with a subject expert tutor the minute you need assistance via Tutor.com
The tutoring service is easy to use and can be accessed from any internet-enabled computer or mobile device.
Currently, 24/7 tutoring is available in the following subjects:
- Basic Math
- Earth Science
Please Note: Tutoring for business courses (Economics, Accounting and Finance) is available only from 11 a.m. to midnight. Statistics is located within the Math section.
Additionally, the program also offers resources such as study tools, lessons, test prep materials, and instructional videos.
How to Prepare for a Tutoring Session
- Have a question or concept you would like to review with a tutor ready. Enter your question and any important notes in the pre-session survey. This will save you time while you are in a session with a tutor.
- It is important that you remove any identifying information (like your name) from your documents before uploading them into the classroom. Upload your papers in advance on the pre-session page to maximize your tutoring time.
How to Access
- Click on the graphic above
- Sign in with your username/password [customize with your login method]
- Scroll over the relevant Tutoring Center and select your subject to be connected to a tutor
- After you work with a tutor, you can:
- Print your session or share it via email or Facebook
- Review your session again at any time
- Save your tutor as a "Favorite"