- Federal Forms: Provides citizens and businesses with a common access point to federal agency forms.
- Law Library of Congress: World's largest collection of law books and legal resources.
- LexisNexis Academic: Comprehensive database providing articles and primary sources for Business, Law, and news, including the New York Times back to 1980. Includes broadcast transcripts, SEC filings, Federal and state law codes, and Key U.S. and State case law.
- National Criminal Justice Reference Service: A federally funded resource offering justice and substance abuse information to support research, policy, and program development worldwide
- PublicResource.org: Making government information more accessible to the public.
- S-T Library journals on law, politics, and government