Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education Academic Scholars (Automatic Qualifier)
- Award Amount: $4,000 from the Oklahoma State Board of Regents and a tuition waiver from Rogers State University of up to $3,000 per year (up to $1,500 per semester)
- Offered by: The Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education and Rogers State University
- Eligibility: students must score in the 99.5 percentile or above on the ACT or achieve status as National Merit Scholars, National Merit Finalists, or Presidents Scholars
- Requirements: Students must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.25+ and complete at least 24 college credit hours per year, 30 college credit hours if taking the option of summer funding. This scholarship is awarded for four years pending eligibility.
- Transferrable: This award may be transferred from four-year institution in Oklahoma to another four-year institution in Oklahoma after one year; or from a two-year institution in Oklahoma to a four-year institution in Oklahoma after completion of an associate's degree or at least 48 credit hours within their first two academic years at any combination of two-year colleges in the State System.
- Apply: To apply, please submit a Scholarship Application by March 1st with your official ACT scores and high school transcript.
*Separate application required to be considered, application available on the Oklahoma State Board of Regents website.