© Copyright Designated Agent
DMCA: Rogers State University’s Designated Agent
Anyone aware of a copyright infringement must send their entire written complaint (email or hard copy) to the designated agent for the Rogers State University. The complaint must include:
- a physical/electronic signature of the copyright holder or his/her authorized agent,
- a description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if applicable, a representative list of such works,
- a description of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material,
- information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complainant, such as an address, phone number, and address,
- a statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, their agent, or the law, and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complainant is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The University may, in its sole discretion, disclose to third parties any or all information about the accused infringer. The designated agent will follow the requirements of federal law concerning notices to the complainant, notices to the accused, and retention of records regarding the complaint and resolution.
Rogers State University's designated agent to receive notification of infringement claims under Title II of the DMCA is:
Dr. Richard Beck
Vice President for Academic Affairs
Rogers State University
1701 W. Will Rogers Blvd.
Meyer Hall, Room 111
Claremore, OK 74017