Steps to Get Started
Step 1 Get Admitted:
If you are a current RSU student, please skip to Step 2. Submit the following documentation to the Office of Admissions. Within two weeks you should receive notification of your admission status.
Step 2 Enroll:
After receiving your acceptance letter, please contact the online counselor for your assigned advisor's contact information.
Step 3 Login to Class:
- Once your advisor has approved your courses you can enroll through the Hillcat Hub or if assistance is needed through the online counselor.
- All enrollment procedures can also be completed at the enrollment office on any of our three campuses.
- Hint: Get familiar with class start dates. Your online class will be open and available for access at 8:00 am on the day classes start.
On the first day of class, go to the RSU Online site for instructions on how to login.
- Be sure to login as soon as possible.
- Students with Financial Aid are required to login the first week of class.
- If you experience any difficulty logging into class, contact the e-campus helpdesk at 918-343-7849 immediately.
- Hint: Get familiar with your RSU student e-mail accounts. Many faculty members use these accounts for their primary method of communication with students.