RESEARCH AND SPONSORED PROGRAMS
Please note the following regarding the submission of external grants. No external grants should be submitted from the campus prior to "sign-off" from the following offices. This includes grants where faculty members are :
- Step 1: Download and complete routing sheet for grant information. Take to faculty member’s Dean for review and signature.(1st step: approval for any release time, unit resources, etc)
- Step 2: Center for Teaching and Learning (2nd step: receipt of DUNS number ; review on guidelines and format and setup of FastLane.gov accounts, etc)
- Consult with Chief Technology Officer concerning technology needs if appropriate
- Consult with appropriate committees on compliance issues as necessary, i.e. Recombinant DNA & Biohazard Safety, Human Subjects research, or Animal research.
- Step 3: Office of Business Affairs--( 3rd step: review of indirect cost %, budget and/or match amounts)
- Step 4: Office of Academic Affairs (4th step: review of grant in totality to the institution, allocation of institutional resources, facilities, time and/or dollars)
- Step 5: Institutional approval (signature by the President or authorized representative) must be obtained before the proposal can be submitted on behalf of the university.
Oklahoma Grant Resources
Federal Resource Links