Research and Sponsored Programs
Please note the following regarding the submission of external grants. No external grants should be submitted from the campus prior to "sign-off" from the following offices.
- Receipt of DUNS number; review on guidelines, format and setup of FastLane.gov accounts, etc.
- Consult with Chief Technology Officer concerning technology needs if appropriate.
- Consult with appropriate committees on compliance issues as necessary, i.e. Recombinant DNA & Biohazard Safety, Human Subjects research, or Animal research.
- Office of Business Affairs review of indirect cost %, budget and/or match amounts.
- Office of Academic Affairs review of grant in totality to the institution, allocation of institutional resources, facilities, time and/or dollars.
- Institutional approval signature by the President or authorized representative must be obtained before the proposal can be submitted on behalf of the university.