Administrative Services

Name Badges

Each department will be responsible for paying for the badges. A pre-approved design will be utilized. The Print Shop and the House of Trophies both adhere to university graphic standards.


  • Temporary paper name badges (often used for special events) in plastic sleeves with pins may be ordered from the Print Shop
  • Email the to place your oder


  • Permanent plastic name badges for employees
  • Contact the House of Trophies in Claremore at 918-341-2111