President's Leadership Class
Rogers State University’s President’s Leadership Class (PLC) is a four-year scholarship program designed to develop your leadership skills and enhance your academic experience.
PLC provides an environment for a select number of exceptional RSU students to foster their personal and professional development. PLC members represent a diverse group of RSU’s most ambitious and promising students, who work closely with student groups and university administration to enhance services to students and the community.
Each class member receives an annual award which covers full tuition and fees (minus any other federal, state, or private grants and scholarships).
PLC members are expected to:
- attend all regular meetings, special projects, and official gatherings of the class
- volunteer for campus service projects, be active members of student organizations, and be on-call for campus events
- attend selected RSU Alumni programs and RSU Foundation events
- attend selected high schools with recruiters
- live in on-campus student housing during his/her freshman and sophomore years
- complete a minimum of 30 semester credits per academic year
- maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.00
Rogers State University values our students who make significant contributions not only to our campus, but also to the communities we serve.
Austin Jobes, President
Kaitlyn Daignault, Secretary
Jamie Monroe, Historian
Fundraising: Logan Hathcoat, Creed Littlefield
Community Service: Bree Jones, Hope Conner
Public Relations: Taylor Cupper, Abigail Peters
Activities: Taylor Head, Casey Holloway
Seniors: Taylor Hoffman
Juniors: Houston Gaither
Sophomores: Taylor Head
Freshmen: Abby Peters