Mental Wealth Day
October 30, 2014
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Rogers State University's Community Counseling and Psychology Student Association will host its Fourth annual Mental Wealth Day. The event's goal is to promote mental health and wellness in the community.
- Participants will learn about resources, careers and educational opportunities in the fields of Mental Health, Criminal Justice and Social Science.
- Participants also will have the opportunity to participate in personal and professional development seminars.
- RSU Counseling Services and volunteers from Grand Lake Mental Health Center will provide mental health screenings for RSU students.
- RSU Career Services will host a social science career and graduate school fair giving job seekers the opportunity to learn about available internships, jobs and volunteer positions in the field.
- A silent auction will be held from 10 am - 3 pm with proceeds supporting future programing and events sponsored by CCPSA.
- Oklahoma Blood Institute will host its fall blood drive 9 am - 4 pm.
- Sponsored by the Community Counseling and Psychology Student Association, and Psi Chi (International Honor Society in Psychology).
- Free and open to the public.
Dr. Johnny Mark Kirk
CCSA Faculty Advisor