Mental Wealth Day
October 28, 2015
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Chapman Dining Hall
Rogers State University's Community Counseling and Psychology Student Association will host its Fourth annual Mental Wealth Day. The event's goal is to promote mental health and wellness in the community.
- Participants will learn about resources, careers and educational opportunities in the fields of Mental Health, Criminal Justice and Social Science.
- Participants also will have the opportunity to participate in personal and professional development seminars.
- RSU Counseling Services and volunteers from Grand Lake Mental Health Center will provide mental health screenings for RSU students.
- RSU Career Services will host a social science career and graduate school fair giving job seekers the opportunity to learn about available internships, jobs and volunteer positions in the field.
- A silent auction will be held from 10 am - 3 pm with proceeds supporting future programing and events sponsored by CCPSA.
- Oklahoma Blood Institute will host its fall blood drive 9 am - 4 pm.
- Sponsored by the Community Counseling and Psychology Student Association, and Psi Chi (International Honor Society in Psychology).
- Free and open to the public.
- View poster
Coordinator of Career Services