2013 T-Shirt Design Contest Winner
View larger version
Rules & Guidelines
It's your chance to design the official Rogers State University Homecoming t-shirt!
- Winner receives a $100 Visa gift card and the satisfaction of having your design featured on hundreds of t-shirts.
- Deadline for submission is 5:00 pm on September 30, 2013
- Voting is October 2-4
- Only current Rogers State students, faculty, staff and Alumni are eligible.
- Your design should be related to the 2013 Homecoming theme "Hillcat Nation", and be full of school spirit.
- Your design is for the back of the shirt and may encompass an area up to 9" x 9".
- Designs may use a maximum of two colors. All colors must be solid, no gradients, and white counts as a color. The design will be on a RED t-shirt.
- The design must be your own original, unpublished work and must not include any third-party logos or copyrighted material. By entering the competition, you agree that your submission is your own work.
- Please visit the University Logos website for information on accepted use of RSU logos and trademarks. You can use these marks, but only according to the guidelines. Contact Robert McClendon at email@example.com with questions regarding the RSU logo.
Submitting an Entry
- Only digital entries will be accepted.
- Entries must be high-resolution images with .eps format preferred.
- We will also accept VECTOR art entries in the following formats: .ai, .pdf, or .eps.
- Please email all entries to Candice Apt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Fine Print
- Maximum of three entries per person.
- Submissions are screened by the RSU Homecoming committee for merit and feasibility; finalists will be posted to the RSU Homecoming website for voting.
- Online voting is open from Oct. 2-4, 2013.
- The Rogers State University Office of Public Relations reserves the right to make changes to the winning design before printing, including changes in image size, ink color or t-shirt color.
- By submitting your design, you grant permission for your design to be used by Rogers State University including, but not limited to, the Rogers State University website, the 2013 RSU Homecoming t-shirt and future marketing materials.
- Rogers State University reserves the right to make the final decision on shirt designs.
- The winning design will be announced on Oct. 8, 2013.
- The creator of the winning design will win a $100 Visa gift card.
For questions on this contest, please contact the Office of Student Activities at 918-343-7755.