Apply for a Job or Internship
College Central Network is an online career portal where RSU students and alumni can search and apply for jobs and post resumes for employer review.
In addition, employers can post jobs and view student resumes.
Students are eligible to apply for on-campus employment once they are enrolled in at least six credit hours. Completing an application does not guarantee a position.
If you are interested in student employment on campus, please follow these three easy steps.
1. Click the College Central Network tab to your right.
- After you register, you can begin searching available positions by selecting Work Study.
- Work Study is the College Central Network term for on-campus positions, but does not necessarily mean the position is funded by work study or requires work study funds.
- College Central Network is simply a forum to advertise the openings, and you must proceed to Step 2 to apply.
2. Complete your Student Employment Application (available in Markham 110), denoting any positions of interest that you observed on College Central Network.
- It is very important that you complete this application, as you must have it on file to work for the university.
3. Contact the hiring department and inform them of your interest in the position.
- The department representatives will then visit the student application binder in Markham 110 to extend interviews to interested candidates.
College Central Network serves as a clearinghouse for information regarding career, internship and volunteer opportunities. RSU Career Services does not edit, monitor or verify the accuracy of the information submitted by the employers, and does not review the background of employers. RSU Career Services does not guarantee that all jobs and internships listed are still available and is not responsible for safety, security, wages, working conditions, or other aspects of employment. The content or viewpoint of this message does not imply any position of Rogers State University or of Career Services. The listing of a position should not be interpreted as an endorsement. Students and alumni should personally research openings and organizations prior to entering any contractual agreements. Please use discretion when using these links.