STUDENT HEALTH CENTER
H1N1 Vaccine Now Available to General Population!
H1N1 is available in 2 different forms:
Who should get the shot?
If you have any of the following conditions – you will need to get the shot:
- Chronic illness of pulmonary system including asthma
- Reactive Airway Disease, or children with recurrent wheezing
- Chronic illness of cardiovascular system
- Metabolic disorder such as diabetes
- Hemoglobinopathies such as sickle cell disease
- GBS within 6 weeks following a previous dose of influenza vaccine
- Close contacts of immunosuppressed persons who require a protected environment.
Who should get the Mist:
If you DO NOT have the conditions listed above – you can get the mist!