Enrollment Management

Boy sitting in class with other studentsUpdate Personal Information

Current RSU students:

  • login to the Hillcat Hub
  • click the Campus Connect tab across the top menu
  • click on Student Links in the left menu
  • select Demographic Info
  • update your student demographic information (including phone number, cell phone, address, and personal e-mail address)

If you are a student or former student and cannot access the Hillcat Hub, bring the following to the enrollment office on any of the three campuses and complete a personal information change form.

  • your new federal issued photo identification
  • new social security card
  • legal document showing the change of name (example marriage license, divorce decree, etc.)

If you are unable to come into the office, complete the Personal Information Change  form and fax or mail along with copies of items above to:

Rogers State University
Attn: Registrar’s Office
1701 W Will Rogers Blvd
Claremore OK, 74017
918-343-7595 fax