The Faculty Association and Faculty Senate are governed by a Constitution. The Rogers State University Faculty Association/Senate espouses these goals and objectives:
- to promote a sense of collegiality among the faculty members at Rogers State University
- to improve the quality of education at Rogers State University
- to promote and safeguard academic freedoms and standards
- to promote a positive climate for discussion
- to make recommendations to the administration and the board of regents of Rogers State University on matters concerning the University
All full-time faculty, whose primary responsibility at Rogers State University is teaching and who do not supervise other faculty, are automatically members of the Rogers State University Faculty Association.