Who needs tickets for RSU Commencement?
- Guests attending the RSU Baccalaureate Commencement Ceremony on Saturday, May 9, 2015 at 1 p.m.
Who does NOT need tickets for RSU Commencement?
- Participating graduates
- Children two years old and under who will sit on their parent’s lap
- Guests attending the morning Associate Degree Commencement ceremony
Are tickets free?
- Yes! Tickets are available to qualified graduates at no cost
How many tickets can I get?
- Each qualified baccalaureate graduate is entitled to an allotment of six (6) tickets
- For students who would like more, any remaining tickets become available beginning April 20, 2015
Where can I get tickets?
- Baccalaureate candidates may pick up tickets at the:
Commencement Countdown Event
Thursday, March 26, 2015
10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Centennial Center, Claremore Campus
- Following the event, tickets will be available in Meyer Hall from
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Bartlesville and Pryor campuses, tickets will be distributed from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the administrative offices
Will I need an ID to claim my tickets?
- Yes! Students will need their RSU student ID to claim their ticket allotment
What if I need more tickets?
- Students who would like additional tickets beyond the initial six-ticket allocation can submit an online request from March 27, 2015 - April 17, 2015
- Any remaining tickets will become available starting April 20, 2015
What if I don’t need my entire ticket allotment?
- You are not required to pick up a minimum number of tickets
- If you only need four, then only pick up four
- If you have extra tickets, please return them to be redistributed to other students
Will tickets be for reserved seats?
- All seating for the baccalaureate ceremony will be general admission
- Groups hoping to sit together should plan on arriving early
What if I’m not able to get a ticket?
- The university intends to provide a live online stream of the associate degree and bachelor’s degree ceremonies for those unable to attend in person
- Further information will be available on this website as it becomes available
How can I keep informed of Commencement related details?
- Check back on this site often for updated details
What if I need special accommodations while attending RSU Commencement?