Guests, Parking & Seating
- Guest admission to bachelor’s degree ceremony will require a ticket.
- All seats will be general admission.
- Due to limited seating, if a large group would like to sit together, it is advisable for the entire group to arrive at the Expo Center early to secure their seats.
- If you or a family member require special accommodations, please contact Kendra Cagle at 918-343-6828.
- Graduates and guests should park in the main parking lot at the Expo Center.
- Graduates need to be lined up no later than 30 minutes prior to the start of their ceremony.
- Graduate will walk in together during the processional and will be guided to the correct row by faculty marshals.
- Commencement Line Up Map