Caps and gowns must be purchased from the Claremore campus Barnes and Noble Bookstore.
- Bachelor Degree: Black Cap and Gown
- Associate Degree: Silver Cap and Gown
- Summa Cum Laude: Blue Stole
- Magna Cum Laude: Red Stole
- Cum Laude: White Stole
- Psi Chi (International Honor Society in Psychology): Tri-color Medallion and Silver Stole (Members can contact Dr. Kevin Woller)
- Sigma Beta Delta: Green/Gold Cords or Stole (Members can contact Dr. MaryRose Hart)
- School of Business – Drab tassel
- School of Liberal Arts – White tassel
- School of Mathematics, Science, & Health Sciences – Gold tassel
- Please arrive dressed in your graduation regalia at the south side of the Claremore Expo no later than 30 minutes prior to the start of your commencement ceremony.
- Line up, single-file, according to tassel color, between the signs for your school.
- If you are graduating with honors, check in at the Honors table immediately upon arrival.
- Men should wear dark slacks, dress shoes, and an appropriate shirt under their gown.
- Women should wear dark slacks or a skirt, along with an appropriate shirt and nice shoes.
- Please arrive at the Expo dressed in your graduation regalia.
The bookstore can be reached at: