Complete all requirements for the degree. For a bachelor’s degree, a minimum of 120 credit hours is required; for an associate degree, a minimum of 60 credit hours is required. Check with your advisor for more information. Earn a combined retention/graduation GPA of at least 2.0 in all coursework. No grade lower than "C" will be accepted in a major or minor or in courses transferred from an out-of-state institution.
- Submit Application for Graduation
- Spring graduates submit by November 1, 2014
- Summer graduates by March 6, 2015
- Fall graduates by June 26, 2015
- Complete a Degree Completion Plan Worksheet with your advisor
- Complete the Financial Aid Exit Counseling if you received any loans
- Attend the Commencement Countdown
- Thursday, March 26, 2015
- Centennial Center (upstairs), Claremore Campus
- 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Confirm Graduation and Financial Aid Status with the Registrar
- Confirm you are certified to graduate (Bring Student ID)
- Confirm there are no holds on your account, 918-343-7552
- Ticket pick-up will begin during the Commencement Countdown event. Following the event, tickets will be available in person at:
- Claremore: Meyer Hall, 9:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Bartlesville Administrative Offices, 9:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. (Tuesday-Friday)
- Pryor Administrative Offices, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Request time off work to attend Commencement events
- Purchase Commencement Regalia
- Visit the RSU Bookstore for details
- Purchase regalia early to ensure best fit
- Order your Commencement announcements from Herff Jones
- Act quickly as orders take several weeks to process
- Have professional photo taken for announcements during Commencement Countdown event
- Attend Commencement
- Saturday, May 9, 2015
- 10 a.m. Associate
- 1 p.m. Baccalaureate
- Claremore Expo Center
- Be in line inside the Expo Center no later than 30 minutes before the start of your ceremony
- Respond to the 2015 RSU Graduate Survey
- Watch your email for this survey
- Obtain permission to use professors and employers as references on your resume
- Visit Career Services to polish your resume and hone your interview skills
- Attend the Tulsa Collegiate Job Fair
- Wednesday, April 15, 2015
- University of Tulsa Reynolds Center
- 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Apply for jobs online
- Remain in touch with your Alumni Association