Complete all requirements for the degree. For a bachelor’s degree, a minimum of 120 credit hours is required; for an associate degree, a minimum of 60 credit hours is required. Check with your advisor for more information. Earn a combined retention/graduation GPA of at least 2.0 in all coursework. No grade lower than "C" will be accepted in a major or minor or in courses transferred from an out-of-state institution.
- Submit Application for Graduation
Spring graduates submit by Nov. 1, summer graduates by March 7 and fall graduates by June 27
- Complete Degree Completion Plan Worksheet with your advisor
Pay fee in the Bursar's office, 918-343-7558
- Complete the Financial Aid Exit Counseling if you received any loans
- Attend the Commencement Countdown
March 27, Centennial Center Ballroom A, 10 am - 2 pm
- Confirm Graduation and Financial Aid Status with the Registrar
Confirm you are certified to graduate (Bring Student ID)
Confirm there are no holds on your account, 918-343-7552
- Ticket pick-up will begin during the Commencement Countdown event on March 27.
Following the event, tickets will be available in person at the following times/locations:
Claremore: Meyer Hall, 9 am - 4 pm | Bartlesville and Pryor: Administrative Offices, 9 am - 4 pm
- Request time off work to attend Commencement events
- Purchase Commencement regalia
Visit the RSU Bookstore for details. Purchase regalia early to ensure best fit. More regalia information.
- Order your Commencement announcements from Herff Jones
Act quickly as orders take several weeks to process . Visit Herff Jones website for details.
- Have professional photo taken for announcements during Commencement Countdown event, Mar. 27
Visit Candid Color Photography for details.
- Attend Commencement: 10 am - Associate, 1 pm - Baccalaureate
Saturday, May 10, Claremore Expo Center
Be in line no later than 30 minutes before the start of your ceremony
- Obtain permission to use professors and employers as references on your resume
- Visit Career Services to polish your resume and hone your interview skills
Visit the Career Services website for details.
- Attend the Tulsa Collegiate Job Fair
Wednesday, April 9, University of Tulsa Reynolds Center, 1 pm -
- Apply for jobs online
www.collegecentral.com/rsu/ for details.
- Remain in touch with your Alumni Association!
Visit RSU Alumni website for details.
- Respond to the College Outcomes Survey
Watch the mail for this to arrive shortly after Commencement