Artist Guidelines & Registration
- If your work is selected for inclusion a $50 participation fee will be required by September 13, 2013.
- Submit 5 digital images of works you intend to display and/or offer for sale to the festival committee.
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Heather Isaacs, Baird Hall Room 217, Rogers State University, 1701 W. Will Rogers Blvd., Claremore, OK, 74017
- Disks will not be returned
- Festival committee is responsible for final decisions regarding the acceptability of all submissions.
- 8x10 booth space, table, chair, electric power and collector’s t-shirt will be provided by RSU. Artists should bring backboards, easels, extension cords, and any other items required to display their work.
- Each artist will be responsible for coordinating their own sales transactions and payment systems, including the recording and submission of all required sales tax. Pleas keep in mind that RSU cannot provide change, credit card machines, or internet access at the festival.
- Artists will retain all revenue from the sale of their work with no commission sales due to the festival.
- All unsold work must remain on-site until the completion of the festival.
- All artwork must be identified on the back of each piece. Artists are responsible for tagging their artwork.
- All media are eligible, subject to festival committee approval. Please be sure all art and displays are stable and structurally sound. Please keep in mind that artwork will be displayed under tents in a “semi-outdoor” venue.
- 24 hour security will be provided by RSU at the festival. RSU is not responsible for damages or theft.
- All artists registered will be eligible for competition. A judge from outside RSU will determine the adult competition winners.
Young Artists Exhibition/Competition
Young Artists Registration
- Art by elementary school, junior high school, and high school students will be selected for display by instructors and subject to approval by the festival committee.
- Although some art from the RSU High School Portfolio Competition may be exhibited in the festival, all additional work must be produced during the 2012-2013 school year.
- All flatwork should be matted or framed. All entries should be mounted on stiff backings. Do not cover art with glass or shrink-wrap material. Acetate or Plexiglas frames only. Three-dimensional work should be stable and structurally sound.
- Each entry must have a copy of the entry form attached to the back or base of each piece.
- Table, chairs, and electric power will be provided by RSU for all booths. Please consider bringing backboards, easels, extension cords, and any other items required to display work.
- Awards will be presented to competition winners. The Young Artists Competition will be judged by members of the RSU Art Faculty.
- 24 hours security will be provided by RSU at the festival. RSU is not responsible for damages or theft.