College Transfer Students
Submit the following documentation to the Office of Admissions:
- Application for Admission
- Official Transcripts from every college attended
(for course equivalency information, visit Oklahoma Higher Education)
- Official High School Transcript or GED certificate (if you have completed less than 24 college credit hours)
- ACT scores (if you have completed fewer than 24 college credit hours)
- Once admitted, meet with an advisor to select courses and enroll.
- Check out RSU Scholarships and submit an application by the March 1 deadline to receive priority consideration.
- Application is also available at the RSU Office of Admissions or from your high school guidance counselor's office.
- If you’re interested in living on the RSU Claremore campus, submit a completed RSU housing application.
- Early application is encouraged.
- See Residential Life for more details and application information.