Read our blog:
A Day in the Life of an RSU Student
Niall Masterson, Junior
Corporate Communications Major
- Random fact: I still get my mother to send over Irish tea bags.
- Favorite thing about RSU: I love the vibe around campus, everybody is friendly and helpful. Plus the athletic facilities are amazing!
- When not studying: I am playing soccer or in the gym. Being a student athlete is extremely time consuming but I wouldn't have it any other way.
Medical Molecular Biology Major
- Random fact: I love food!
- Favorite thing about RSU: RSU isn't just a college; it's a home.
- When not studying: Explore the nature reserve.
Gabby Gaither, Sophomore
- Random fact: My best friend and I have same birthday only hours apart!
- Favorite thing about RSU: The size! Big enough for great class options and fun things to do - small enough you know everyone and feel at home.
- When not studying: Student Theater Organization and hanging out with great friends I met at RSU!
Schedule a Tour
You can experience our campus through an individual tour, customized to fit your interests.
During your visit you will not only see our facilities, you can also visit with a professor in your area of interest, find out about admissions and scholarships, and chat with current students.
To schedule your personal visit, call:
- Claremore Campus
- Bartlesville Campus
- Pryor Campus
Groups must request at least two weeks in advance (on a first come, first serve basis).
We welcome tours for students in the ninth through twelfth grades. We request a 20:1 student-to-chaperone ratio with a total limit of 40 guests.
Chaperones must stay with students until the tour is over. Chaperones must accept full responsibility for members of their group.
To schedule your group visit, call:
- Claremore Campus: 918-343-7999
- Arriving on time is vital to ensure your full tour experience.
- If you are running late, please contact our office at 918-343-7999 immediately so we can adjust your visit itinerary.
- If you find it necessary to cancel your visit, we appreciate that you give at least 2 days' notice.
- The visit will include a substantial amount of walking, and the majority of the time will be spent outside.
- Please check the weather report before your visit.
- We encourage you to wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- RSU is committed to providing equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities.
- Our campus is wheelchair accessible, but additional assistance is also available.
- Please identify any special circumstances, needs, or requests at least two weeks before your scheduled visit.
For special request, call:
- Office of Admissions: 918-343-7999
- Office of Disability Services: 918-343-6828