Accountability and Academics
In support of the University mission, the Office for Accountability and Academics seeks to promote and increase the ability of Rogers State University to ensure students develop the skills and knowledge required to achieve professional and personal goals in our dynamic local and global communities.
- Facilitate institutional improvement through internal data management and strategic reporting.
- Promote student success through support of the assessment of student learning outcomes.
- Assist the University in complying with accountability and other reporting requirements associated with state and federal regulatory agencies and accreditation organizations.
- Assess the effectiveness of University programs, units and related functions in order to determine the extent to which goals are being met.
- Facilitate University planning, evaluation and assessment by providing leadership in research design and implementation.
- Increase availability of data, review processes, evaluation results and surveys via the department web site and the internet.
Resources & Links
Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education Links and Reports
Learning Outcomes Assessment
Course Equivalency Project
Course Equivalency Matrices are available through the OSRHE website and are searchable by institution, discipline, and course.