Accountability and Academics
RSU General Education Outcomes
- Think critically and creatively.
- Acquire, analyze, and evaluate knowledge of human cultures and the physical and natural world.
- Use written, oral, and visual communication effectively.
- Develop an individual perspective on the human experience, and demonstrate an understanding of diverse perspectives and values.
- Demonstrate civic knowledge and engagement, ethical reasoning, and skills for lifelong learning.
RSU Student Assessment Reports
Assessment Plan Executive Summary
IDEA Center Student Evaluation of Instruction
Student Evaluation of Instruction
All reports on this page are PDF files and use Adobe Acrobat .