DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH SCIENCES
Mr. Mike Miller
Instructor, Paramedic & Basic EMT
Health Sciences Building, Room 140B
Oklahoma State EMS Instructor Certification
National and State Paramedic Certificate & License
P0928835 – OK-11824
US Army National Guard
Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK
Northeastern Oklahoma A&M, Miami, OK
EMS Instructor for Paramedic & Basic EMT
Rogers State University, Claremore OK
- Paramedic - Medical Emergencies and Pharmacology, clinical coordinator, Basic EMT and First Aid for colleges
- Continue Ed course; CPR, ACLS, PALS, EMT-Intermediate, and EVOC
- Instructor for Paramedic, Intermediate, Basic EMT and a variety of different medical courses
HorseSaleNetwork.com, Vinita, OK
- Current owner and operator of an online internet network system. A multi-faceted system designed to help Rodeo Horse Owners in selling their horses.
- Horse Sale Production - Produced high end horse sales for rodeo style horses through Oklahoma and Texas.
Tulsa Life Flight, Tulsa, OK
- Critical Care management of patients during rotary winged transport.
Aero Care MTi, Tulsa, OK
- Critical Care management of patients during fixed winged transport. (As Needed)
Teamleader (Supervisor) Paramedic
Pridemark Paramedic Services, Boulder County, CO
- Supervise daily shift operations of the paramedic EMS system currently operating in Boulder County Colorado. Actively work on the streets as a paramedic as well as oversee and review paramedic and system performances.
Poudre Valley Hospital, Fort Collins, CO
- Work as a street paramedic at a perdium status.
Deaconess Medical Center, Billings, MT
- Critical care management of patients during fixed winged transport.
Midtrans, Billings, MT
EMSA of Tulsa, Tulsa, OK
- Street EMT/paramedic in a fast paced high demand system.
- Preceptor for student paramedics and EVOC instructor.
- Graduate of Life Fleet Training Academy.
- Employee of the Month.
- Nominee for Employee of the Year.
- Winner and representative of Tulsa, OK in 1993 National Advanced Life Support Competition (Clincon) in Orlando, FL.
State and National Certifications
(Past and current)
- Oklahoma Paramedic License, 2000-Current
- Arizona and New Mexico State License Certificate, 2001-2003
- Colorado Paramedic License, 1997-2000
- Montana Paramedic License, 1995-1997
- National EMT-Paramedic Certificate & Oklahoma Paramedic License, 1993-Current
- 1990-1992 Certificates & Training
- EMT& EMT-I (Nationally Registered) & Oklahoma EMT License
- ACLS Instr., PALS Instr., EVOC Instr., NRP, PHTLS
- BLS Training Center Faculty, ATLS (audit course)
- State of Oklahoma EMS Instructor
- Hazmat, Emergency Medical Dispatching, Bloodborne Pathogens